Pages

Sunday 1 February 2009

Never in my diocese!

Catholics committed to the Church envisaged in Vatican II will be pleased to hear the words of one UK Bishop on visitation today:

'I must speak to you. You have heard of these four men who have been released from excomunication. I find that the antisemitism they exhibit in denying the murder of Jews intolerable in the Church to which you and I belong. They have also refused to recant their refusal to accept the teaching of the 2nd Vatican Council and that it is a clear insult to the work that my predecessors did amongst you in their years as they engaged in reconciliation and healing, in the light of that same Council.
Those men will never be permitted to celebrate Mass in this diocese whilst I am Bishop.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is welcome.