Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2008

From darkness to light

Hello everyone,

As a newcomer to the WAC discussion group I did promise to let you all know my background, my life experience, particularly as it relates to the Church, and my hopes for the future. I apologise in advance for its length, and I have tried to keep it as concise and focussed as possible. However, hopefully, it shouldn't be necessary to repeat this exercise anytime soon. I also apologise to anyone who finds the ruthless baring of one's soul embarrassing in any way. I know some people do. However, I feel it is important that you know where I am coming from if we are going to work together, and I believe that honesty is never a bad thing.

best wishes
C

Read C's story



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is welcome.